Gnosis X — a challenge designed to encourage developers to build prediction market applications on Gnosis.
The range of use cases for prediction markets is huge—and we certainly won't be able to leverage its full potential on our own. Thus, our goal is to make it as easy as possible for developers to build customized dApps on top of Gnosis. We'd like to build out a strong and independent developer community that may ultimately turn Gnosis into the most powerful forecasting tool in the world. To help build out such a powerful network, we're super excited to launch Gnosis X—a recurring challenge designed to encourage developers to build prediction market applications on Gnosis.
Throughout the year, we will be announcing different categories for prediction market use cases. The best application per category will be rewarded with GNO up to $100,000.
Ready to start coding?
Sign up here.
In this first round of the Gnosis X challenge, your prediction market application should fall into one of the following categories:
The first prize of the challenge consists of GNO up to $100,000, of which 40% will be distributed immediately after the winning dApp is announced. The remaining 60% will be released in two separate steps. After 3 months, 30% will be distributed if the winning team/developer implemented the amendments proposed by the jury. The remaining 30% will then be released after another 3 months if the dApp has reached pre-defined milestones, for example 500 active users.
We may give out second and third prizes depending on the number of quality submissions, and our team of developers, business and blockchain experts may also support other promising applications which didn't make it to the final round with generous grants and continuous assistance.
Everyone interested in building a dApp on Gnosis can participate in our developer challenge. See our terms and conditions for a full overview of requirements.
The goal of the challenge is to incentivize developers to create a well-thought-out prediction market use case on top of Gnosis.
We are looking for prediction market dApps that strive to aggregate relevant information and carry a clear value-add for the designated category. We are looking for prediction market dApps that strive to aggregate relevant information and carry a clear value-add for the designated category. The dApps should be socially valuable and economically beneficial.They should also be easy to use and have an appealing UI.
The submitted use cases will be evaluated by the following criteria:
- Use Case/Impact/Originality (30%)
- Technical Implementation (30%)
- Ease of use (25%)
- Design/User Experience/User Interface (15%)
Registration and Submission
Are you up for the challenge?
Please note that you do not need to sign up before your submission. Participants who sign up for the tournament will receive priority access to updates and new releases related to the Gnosis SDK. General updates and new releases can be accessed by checking out the libraries on GitHub and Gitter.